The aesthetic mainstay of Edo Karuta is the ubiquitous Edomoji, Japanese typographic and lettering styles that were invented and vastly popular during the Edo period. They are primarily used for advertising and branding in the various trades that sprung up during the prosperous epoch before the advent of modern Japan.
EDO KARUTA features:
- Two color schemes - The red/white Daimyo deck and the black/gold Shogun deck
- Printed by United States Playing Card Company
- Traditional cut and magic finish
- Available in 2 editions - the Basic and the Special
- Premium metallic ink for Shogun deck
- Fully customized seal
- For Basic - a classic Bicycle deck with a standard tuck case
- For Special - custom pressed tuck case with special deck sleeve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.