As we mentioned, the Medusa Playing Cards has seven marking systems that work in Mnemonica Stack, the stack introduced by Juan Tamariz, and the one most popular among magicians.
Marking systems features:
- The deck is marked for value and suit.
- Each back also tells you what the previous card was.
- If a spectator cuts off a portion of cards, the top card tells you exactly how many cards they are holding.
- You can tell how many court cards are in the spectator’s pile.
- You can tell how many even and odd cards are in the spectator’s pile.
- You can tell how many red and black cards are in the spectator’s pile.
- You can also tell the values’ addition of the previous cards.
- Each card reveals its own position in the stack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.